Aurora International Taste Challenge
There are just two weeks left to enter, so please enter now. This year food and drinks of all kinds will be judged at The Aurora International Taste Challenge to be held in South Africa.
The broad categories will be as follows (click on a category to get more information):
• All drinks including soft drinks, kombucha as well as bottled water, beer, ciders and mead.
• Coffee – Roasters, importers and distributors can enter coffee beans as well as pre-ground coffee.
• Olives and olive oil.
• Dairy products.
• Condiments and sauces.
• Meat – Charcuterie, sausages, dried and other meats
Why should producers enter The Aurora International Taste Challenge?
Superior products will be granted gold and double gold awards to reward products with excellent taste. Producers will be able to display these awards on their product, in digital media and in printed format, depending on the terms of a non-exclusive license agreement. Winners will receive a full digital award artwork kit containing many iterations of the logo, and they can buy stickers.
The dates are as follows:
• Entries before 21 September 2021, entry fee R1300 excl VAT (approximately USD96 or EUR84).
• 21 September 2021, entries close.
• Delivery of samples, Monday and Tuesday, 27 and 28 September 2021. Arrange to have it delivered earlier via DHL to make sure it arrives on time.
• Results announced 4 October 2021.
For a list of all the rules, terms and conditions, and for more information about the competition and its unique features, please visit the website at www.aurorachallenge.com. If you have any other questions, you can email Sanet van Heerden at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone her on 084 446 0412.